The Group's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategic objectives.
The Group's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategic objectives – which are largely integrated with and connected to the development of the strategic plan – are based on the following areas:
- Provision of timely, accurate, in-depth information to stakeholders.
- Creation of value while respecting business ethics.
- Fighting against corruption.
- Technological investments to meet the need for sustainable mobility.
- Innovation to develop products that are environmentally friendly, safe and cost-effective.
- Reduction of energy consumption.
- Reduction of emissions of CO2 and other pollutants.
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Waste handling and recovery.
- Developing, training and promoting human resources so that everyone's expectations and aspirations are met.
- Listening to and assisting customers, to establish relations based on transparency and trust.
- Developing company advocacy, in partnership with the dealer network.
- Sale of products that are environmentally friendly, reliable, safe and cost-effective.
- Working together with suppliers, through jointly developed projects.
- Respecting human rights.
- Engaging and supporting local communities through social, cultural and educational initiatives.